iyonne
  • Name
    Iyonne
  • GUID
  • Date
  • Server
    NARC
  • Reason(s)
    Something must have happened on the server while I was afk.. rat was hosting the game., shekel said something to me that I didnt understand so I asked him what was going on.. I told him I was afk but he didnt believe me and then he banned me permanently from the server because he thought I was trolling him. I think it was a misunderstanding. I have been on this server for almost 3 years and I know the rules. I think there was a mistake and I dont deserve to be banned.

ShekelHaver

Please locate your GUID. Try logging into tropical paradise or a similar server.

Ban reason: The game was announced to be live and you continued deathmatching afterwards, which resulted in a slay. You then asked why the slay was for, which was explained to you, to which you responded by claiming that you were AFK.
You were banned for lying to an admin.

iyonne

for a short time I was afk.. when I returned to the computer screen people were killing each other.. I thought it wasnt live yet so I joined them. I didnt see the explanation you gave me. I claimed I was afk because I really was. I have been playing on this server for a long time and I have never lied to any admin.. The punishment for such a misunderstanding should not be a permanent ban. I would like to add that it was Rat.. hosting the game.  you didnt keep the admin title there. In short.. this is your misunderstanding of me and I am not guilty of anything here.  30.06.2024 23:30 You can check the logs for this date.