North & South Campaign Leadership Applications

Hansina

North & South Campaign Leadership Applications

For each faction we will need:

1 President

1 Vice President

The President is the head of state and head of government of his faction. As President, responsibilities include devising and implementing strategies, moving armies on the campaign map and managing the faction as a whole. 

The Vice President is the second in command of the faction after the President. The responsibilities of the Vice President include assisting the President and representing the faction in the absence of the President. 

Application Template

In-Game Username

Discord Username:

Steam (Link to your profile)

Preferred role (President/Vice President)

Preferred faction (Union/Confederacy)

Why you'd like to lead (Multiple Reasons)

What makes you a good leader (Multiple Reasons)

• Nice 1

Jacktropolis

In-Game Username: Jacktropolis (ICP_Pol_Jacktropolis is my Regimental Username for the Red & Blue: 1936 Mod)

Discord Username: Jacktropolis#1501

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jacktropolis/

Preferred Role: President

Preferred Faction: Union

Why you'd like to lead: I have 5+ years of experience as a Regimental Commander in multiple Mount & Blade Warband mods, such as Napoleonic Wars, North & South, and more recently, Red & Blue: 1936. I am also the retired commander of Company D of The 1st Pennsylvania Reserves Infantry in War of Rights, and am a well-respected contributor to the War of Rights Community. I am also a Civil War Reenactor and have been taking part in Living History work since 2014. I also have a YouTube Channel where I post History-related content. My most recent video, which I consider to be my Magnum Opus as a Content Creator, is a 45+-minute long Documentary on The Battle of Antietam.

What makes you a good leader: Hobbyist-Historian, Studied the American Civil War since 2013, 5+ years of Regimental Experience (See Above), Recognized War of Rights Commander/Contributor, Server Moderator for Red & Blue: 1936 Events AND Administrator on the Red & Blue: 1936 Discord Server, 7+ years of Civil War Reenacting.

• Interesting 1

In-Game Username: Kubus 

Discord Username: Kubus#2005

Steam: (Link to your profile) https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kubusicek/

Preferred role: (President/Vice President) Vice President 

Preferred faction: (Union/Confederacy) Union

Why you'd like to lead: (Multiple Reasons) I'm leader of Iron Brigade for North & South, 4 years experience as Officer. I'm ACW reenactor. 

What makes you a good leader: (Multiple Reasons) Ex-Admin on many N&S events, reached BrigGen. rank, tryharding historical formations and drills. 

• Interesting 1

bbcodingdisc

In-Game Username: 1stLippe_CplF_SirLuke

Discord Username: Sir Frank Luke#8140 

Steam: (Link to your profile) Steam Community :: Col Skipps

Preferred role: (President/Vice President) President 

Preferred faction: (Union/Confederacy) Union

Why you'd like to lead: (Multiple Reasons) Cause my heroic leading! And My Leading of my Line.

What makes you a good leader: (Multiple Reasons)Cause Im and NCO For the 1stLippe and Im Pretty good at being a good leader!

• Interesting 2

In-Game Username: Davis_Jefferson

Discord Username: Broke#6285

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExecutiveDax

Preferred role: President

Preferred faction: Confederacy

Why you'd like to lead: I've led the Confederacy faction in every single nrp campaign as well as a few other factions. Picking somebody else as Confederacy faction leader at this point just doesn't make any sense.

What makes you a good leader: NRP Campaigns 2, 4, 5, 6, 7. Plus I read art of war once when I was a kid

• Nice 1

In-Game Username: Gungun

Discord Username: Gungun

Preferred role (President/Vice President): Vice President 

Preferred faction (Union/Confederacy): Confederacy

Why you'd like to lead (Multiple Reasons): I’ve had over 1500 hours and I love the civil war time period. I thought that it would be interesting to try out the VP position.

What makes you a good leader (Multiple Reasons): I would make the right decisions to help the rebels win. I can make decisions and still make sure that everyone is having a fun time. At the same time I will follow the president and act accordingly to his wishes.

• Interesting 1

phunter648

In-Game Username: Commissar_Hunter

Discord Username: phunter648#647

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081974666/ 

Preferred role (President/Vice President): I'd like to be a cheeky vice

Preferred faction (Union/Confederacy): Yankee

Why you'd like to lead (Multiple Reasons): Because I lead the REAL Iron Brigade for North and South which can get many bois to fight against Dixie's followers. If you wanna talk hours then I have 2900+, that which 700 + has been spent leadin the Iron Brigade to victory... so I must at least like leadin a little. Throughout 1.0 to NARC Campaign I have really love

What makes you a good leader (Multiple Reasons): Well What can I say. I led the famous grenadiers and artillerists that carried Campaign 7.0. And, let's not forget the Undefeated Chalon that won at odds 2:1 with worse equipment in NARC Campaign. Oh and I 'Studied' Broke and Tax's way of leadin from the Early NRP campaigns so I must have some of the 'warband tactics' experience. 

Other reasons You can dm me for but I am not too fussed in jus being an officer if anything so don't worry Hansina if it comes down to 'Knock Out' :D

• Interesting 1

Lord Sparta

In-Game Username: 15e King

Discord Username:Colonel Simpson#4347

Steam (Link to your profile): [15e]King of Sparta

Preferred role (President/Vice President): Either But President 

Preferred faction (Union/Confederacy): Confeds 

Why you'd like to lead (Multiple Reasons): I’ve led in the NRP Campaigns Before 7:0 and 6:0 and 3:0 I know how to lead I know how to run a regiment I know how to run a Army/Brigade I also have over 2,000 Hours in the game and played the game for 4+ years I’m also a Major Admin in the NaS community I admin the NA event and Co Admin the Eu events

What makes you a good leader (Multiple Reasons): I’m a Confident Commander,I lead Regiment of 110 men called the 15e. I can get more people to come and fight aswell and yeah I’d probs be a great choice Hail Dixie

• Dab 1
  • Nice 1