Abounded kingdom event rules and roles

Vaggelis

Vaggelis

Role applications for the NARC Abounded Kingdom event. The roles are: Leader, Master Builder

(If you want Master Builder role please contain some screenshots of your sapperworks)

In-Game Username:

Discord Username:

Preferred role:

Why do you want that role (not essential but it will increase the chance to get the role):

Rules for the event:

• You can form your own groups but you still obey the leader and contribute to the quests.

• Initial spawns are partizani/sappers (to unlock other classes you need to find weapons on the map and research them in a lab).

• You will get attacked by unknown enemies that will try to sabotage your work.

• Your main goal is to rebuild your kingdom to its former glory before your enemies destroy you first.

• Whatever you build on the map, will be placed after each part.

• Always obey your leader, if someone doesn't obey and tries to frp, he will be banned.

• This event is more rping than battling, for example try and speak to all the characters that will appear (don't ignore them).

Provocateur

In-Game Username: Provocateur

Discord Username: Provocateur

Preferred role: Master Builder

Why do you want that role (not essential but it will increase the chance to get the role): I had this role in previous event. 

I have like 4k hours in this game playing mostly as sapper and i also trained dozens of sappers, some of them play to this day. 

Mr.Edward

In-Game Username: Edward Discord name: Mr.Edward Preferred role Builder/Master builder. Why do you want that role? Because I have some decent ideas in castles designs if it made apart of the map And I Understand the Middle ideas of Building 

Vaggelis
On 6/29/2022 at 7:01 PM, Provocateur said:

In-Game Username: Provocateur

Discord Username: Provocateur

Preferred role: Master Builder

Why do you want that role (not essential but it will increase the chance to get the role): I had this role in previous event. 

I have like 4k hours in this game playing mostly as sapper and i also trained dozens of sappers, some of them play to this day. 

ACCEPTED as the master builder