Campaign 8.0 - Calradia 1815 Leadership Applications

Jurek

Campaign 8.0 is on the horizon!

For Each Faction we will need:

ONE FACTION LEADER (1IC)

This role is the most important for each faction. This person will be responsible for managing the whole faction, they will be dealing with handing out the officer slots before the campaign battles start and have responsibility over moving the troops around the campaign map.

ONE SECOND IN COMMAND (2IC)

You will be helping out your faction leader to command their troops and help them choose where to move on the map. You will be the one who will step up to the role if the leader is away. You will also aid in selecting officers and be a senior advisor to the faction leader.

If you want to be a Faction Leader or 2IC then you will NEED a Microphone and be prepared to be active for the majority of events.

Leaders are going to have to abide by new rules and cooperate closely with staff or they may be removed.

Officers and Generals can apply here to show interest in leading in-game but will ultimately be chosen by the Faction Leader.

If you think you have what it takes to lead a Faction then fill out the form beneath:

In-Game Username:

Discord Username:

Steam: (Link to your profile)

Preferred role: (Faction Leader/Second in Command/General/Officer)

Preferred faction: (Rhodoks/Sarranids)

Why you'd like to lead: (Multiple Reasons)

What makes you a good leader: (Multiple Reasons)

In-Game Username: OldGrandpaGreaves-AlWalid-Greaves for my RP name

Discord Username: OldGrandpaGreaves#8814

Steam: (Link to your profile) https://steamcommunity.com/id/weibo44/

Preferred role: (Faction Leader/Second in Command/General/Officer) Faction Leader

Preferred faction: (Rhodoks/Sarranids) Sarranids

Why you'd like to lead: (Multiple Reasons) I have experience in leading and micro managing campaigns, battles etc. From ntw3 to map games on other total wars to leading terrorist antistasi campaigns in arma 3 against the americans. I would also like to make the campaign interesting by bringing along as many minions from the empire as I can to unify the world under the sarranid banner. I also have never led an RP campaign before and would like to give it a shot. Naturally the other reason I would like to lead is to assert oldman dominance over all these r00d young ones.

What makes you a good leader: (Multiple Reasons) Plenty of experience in micro managing (I can manage most fronts in hoi4 but still cannot manage a convo with a woman :( ), experience in campaign and map games (most recently being a ntw3 map game), I can muster people from empire to be able to be sure that at least some form of command structure exists enabling better coordination etc throughout the faction, I have experience leading regiments and organising them. Currently being a lance corporal in SGR and Marshal in Empire. Not to mention Chief of Staff meaning a lot of organisation stuff I help out in. I have a few years of experience organising and leading etc and the final reason is ofc because I would commit warcrimes in a rather epic style. I also have a mic and I will be certainly be active so I will often be on working for the faction and looking for ways to improve my leadership. I'll more importantly be open to suggestions from my generals all the way down to the rankers if it helps the campaing.

• Dab 2

In-Game Username:

Caecidius

Discord Username:

Broke#5602

Steam: (Link to your profile)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExecutiveDax/

Preferred role: (Faction Leader/Second in Command/General/Officer)

Faction leader

Preferred faction: (Rhodoks/Sarranids)

Rhodoks (greengang)

Why you'd like to lead: (Multiple Reasons) I'm a distinguished nrp campaign faction leader. I've led in most campaigns that I've been around for, and I'd like to continue the tradition 

What makes you a good leader: (Multiple Reasons) experience, mostly. I'm also smarter than I look. I wrote the art of meme warfare so I'm basically sun tzu

GroveStreetFamilies-GTASA-members.jpg

• Interesting 1
  • Frig 1

In game username: JamD0dger
Discord: JamD0dger#1807
Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252285474/
Preferred role: (Faction Leader/Second in Command/General/Officer) Faction leader but fine with others
Preferred faction: (Rhodoks/Sarranids) Rhodoks
Why you'd like to lead: (Not many reasons) Seems fun,  others seemed to ask me to do it. Step up from the other leading i do normally in NW.
What makes you a good leader: (Multiple reasons) Experience from being an officer in old NRP campaigns, I also have experience from leading in a regiment, 45thN. I know florian, he seems like a big deal, if chinese is involved in this he is too and kenway also. I have some good references such as: "It's a trap", "They are taking the hobbits to Isengard" and many more.

• Dab 1
  • Nice 1
  • Hot 1

In-Game Username: [Empire*Emperor]Slavomir

Discord Username: Slavomir#1534

Steam: (Link to your profile) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199224659443/

Preferred role: (Faction Leader/Second in Command/General/Officer)- Second in Command (with Greaves First in Command)

Preferred faction: (Rhodoks/Sarranids) Sarranids

Why you'd like to lead: (Multiple Reasons) I have more than necessary experience in leading and managing communities, battles, and events. Moreover, I believe that I can bring a new energy into this campaign through my organization and leadership skills. The main reason I want to lead is because of Greaves, he said this is something fun and that I should try it :D! So I am like - why not? Let's add some super-fun into this campaign! With Empire intervention - we can provide a challenge for the campaign :D!

What makes you a good leader: I run, probably, the largest active standing community in the game (the Empire army on average rallies 60-80 men per week). One does not simply accomplish such a thing in Warband NW where the community is full of weird stuff that is ever-growing. The Empire army also has an impressive battle record: in many battles we won while being outnumbered by 20+ battle (even by 50+ in one event: I can send a video if interested). However, one of the best qualities I have is the ability to make the gameplay feel fun and light whilst being able to kick arse: Empire is known for being one of the most relaxed groups, with zero toxic levels. We are only 'try-hards' during actual battles because war conditions demand one give his best to win. The largest army in size that I have led is 110ish+ men (everything from conventional line battles to non-conventional events, like the Sunday Empire Event). I have experience in leading all kinds of armies; moreover, my organization and statesman skills make sure that a community stands strong, active, and stable. I was told that previous NARC campaigns had a lot of toxic sh*t in them and was at first reluctant to participate. But Greaves managed to persuade me that this stuff is worth a shot and I am up for the challenge to make the gameplay feel great for players in it.

• Nice 2
  • Laugh 1

In-Game Username: St0nks

Discord Username: St0nks

Steam: (Link to your profile) https://steamcommunity.com/id/St0nksTheCommonwealth/

Preferred role: (Faction Leader/Second in Command/General/Officer) Faction Leader

Preferred faction: (Rhodoks/Sarranids) Rhodoks

Why you'd like to lead: (Multiple Reasons) I've been a leader since I started on Warband. I first lead the Kingsguard of House Ally and organized many events in that time. I currently lead a new community called The Commonwealth. Last campaign, I was an officer (and later leader) for Felderburg and led one of the largest lines on our team. These events are a great way for regiments to interact with the community and strengthen everybody's ability to enjoy Warband in a time of declining activity.

What makes you a good leader: (Multiple Reasons) As stated above, I've led groups in the past and currently lead a rather successful one. I can quickly grasp the situation and coordinate an appropriate response. I am reasonably good at interacting with other groups and working towards achieving (victory).

• Interesting 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Bow 1

Chinese_Propaganda

In-Game Username: Chinese

Discord Username: chinese

Preferred role: Second In Command/General

Preferred faction: Rhodoks

Why you'd like to lead: I really like leading campaign battles because I get to tell officers what to do and then they follow my orders and we win the battles. I am a good commander people listen to me because I am very assertive and loud. JamD0dger is inbred so needs help leading otherwise hed lose every battle but if I help him hed win every battle because im a very good general. I am also very funny and good at Pool making me an al lround good asset to have in the command, I alone can raise morale by 10x. Please pick me I really want this job, women are attracted to power and I havent slept with any since I was an executive admin (the red name turned them on).

What makes you a good leader: I have been a member of the High command in every single NRP campaign to date, leading factions in half of them, this makes me the single most qualified and experienced applicant for a leadership position. During my time as a general I have learnt how to deal with officers of all ages, ability and tactical mindset, allowing my command to be stress free, where anyone & everyone can have a chance at leading. This is the type of environment that I would strive to maintain in the Voice Chat of whichever faction I am assigned to. Any current and former player will be able to vouch for my abilities as a leader and I hope that I will be able to further improve my resume by continuing in a leadership position this campaign.

• Interesting 1
  • Hot 1