The Calradian Chronicle

Florian

Florian

This thread will document all the major battles and events of Calradia 1817 in my typical Bayeux Tapestry meme style. 

If you want to contribute your own, use this link https://htck.github.io/bayeux/#!/ and submit it to me on Discord: SELH01#9108

The Warhorn of Balion has pealed! The warriors of the Grand Coalition, under the command of King William I (Broke) of Balion, have lowered the sails of their dread warships, and the mighty wind of Providence guides them south to Calradia. In a last minute move, the Geroians elected to promote their Military Minister @Koikat, to Marshal of Geroia. The King of Balion, Marshal of Geroia and Crown Prince of Jumne (Jadeneko II) flew a black flag from all of their ships, written in red: "Calradia must be destroyed"

Word has reached Premier Consul Greaves of the Great Republic of Calradia that secret arrangements have been made in Rivacheg to allow the bulk of the invasion force to land unfettered. He issued the following decree: "I urge all citizens of Rivacheg, who I have treated so fairly as your ruler, and whose nation now stands unchallenged as greatest in the world, to take up arms with whatever you can find, build barricades even from your own furniture if you must, and resist with every glorious fibre of your noble beings the abominable advance of the fat King of Balion and his minions!"

CALRADIA1817TAPESTRY1.png.d349e3e7f55df39cc79a0aead8a036bb.png