The Messenger - NWRP Hundred Days Campaign of 2024

glue

glue

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ARTICLE NO. 1, published in advance for the beginning of the campaign on the 25th of May, 2024.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── 444977307_THEMESSENGER-ARTICLENO_187.thumb.png.6bc69eff1b443fb09f6901e466aa49f7.png

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

COMMENTS: This thread chronicles the events of the Hundred Days Campaign of 2024 in the fashion of a historical and contemporary newspaper. It will not be entirely accurate to history, and will contain anachronisms. I have undertaken this work as requested by Jureksson, my Polish overlord.

All enquiries, suggestions or otherwise to come to myself by DM or Discord. Donations unwelcome. For those struggling to read the text, click the image.

Produced for the NWRP Hundred Days Campaign of 2024.

• Dab 2
  • Interesting 1