Jump to content

New RP Ideas for NARC


gay-at-arms
 Share

Recommended Posts

General RP

Suitable for [3-9] players.
[INFO]
The premise is simple, you're all generals of a specific nation in a specific timeline, this is chosen by the admin, your choices will determine whether your armies will survive, debate with eachother, formulate strategies, risky or not, that is your choice. The Generals control something called "Provinces", these provinces house your armies and your supplies, wanna defend a specific province? move your army there, want to attack a province instead? then select the units you want and send them there, it's the general's collective choice of course, the admin is expected to remember the events and the choices the generals make, then make the effects, or roll for them, for example, if the generals choose to attack a province, the admin is expected to muster out what's happening, roll for the events that happen as the attack occurs, is the attack successful? is it not? it depends on the premise, do they have supplies? ammunition? were they raided before by the enemy and now their supplies and morale is dwindling?? The admin must remember all of this to ensure a smooth line of events.

  • Dab 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

gay-at-arms
17 hours ago, Marie Dieu said:

Civil War RP's (Spanish,Russian,Greek,Yugoslavia) would be great

 

We already do Civil War RP frequently on the server but you're right, we do need more variety.

 

1 hour ago, Edward said:

General RP

Suitable for [3-9] players.
[INFO]
The premise is simple, you're all generals of a specific nation in a specific timeline, this is chosen by the admin, your choices will determine whether your armies will survive, debate with eachother, formulate strategies, risky or not, that is your choice. The Generals control something called "Provinces", these provinces house your armies and your supplies, wanna defend a specific province? move your army there, want to attack a province instead? then select the units you want and send them there, it's the general's collective choice of course, the admin is expected to remember the events and the choices the generals make, then make the effects, or roll for them, for example, if the generals choose to attack a province, the admin is expected to muster out what's happening, roll for the events that happen as the attack occurs, is the attack successful? is it not? it depends on the premise, do they have supplies? ammunition? were they raided before by the enemy and now their supplies and morale is dwindling?? The admin must remember all of this to ensure a smooth line of events.

 

I heard of the fame of Heinrich's epic General RP, thanks for explaining the details.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kingdoms with Religion Wars (There will be kingdoms but Kingdoms names will be Religion names)or Dawn of the Human RP would be great(People will try to get more technologies and also there will be place Wars)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Colony-RP 

 

Game starts with all players on a empty map (grasslands, forest, desert, Winter, Island.) 

 

Initial spawn is Sappers and Partizan/Sailors. 

 

The Colony is set Tasks and Goals by the admin. Initially to build survival purposed buildings such as

(Individual Housing, Farms, Hunters Huts, Fisheries).

 

Colonists will be encouraged to build specific types of buildings related to certain technologies.

 

For class selection available.

(Staples = Cavalry, Barracks = Malitia).

 

Also to the Colonies core makeup as a functional town.

(PD = Allows a Police Force.

Community Centre = Allows Elections/Executions.

Mayors House = Allows Mayor, Lawmaking. 

Church = Allows Religion.

Doctors Office = Allows Surgeon).

 

All other buildings built by players can serve as purely RP related buildings such as 

(Gang Hideouts, Bridges, Taverns).

 

Throughout the server's lifetime the admin is in full control to experiment and have fun with the players by enforcing different events and activities relative to the Colonies timeline aswell as incorporating the outcome of these events (Positive or Negative) into the RP in a fluid fashion. 

 

To name some as an example. 

 

(EARLY COLONY EVENTS)

 

Native Attack - Savage Natives have assembled to drive foreign invaders from their land.

 

Food Shortage - A food shortage threatens the colonies inhabitants, Build more farms!

 

(MID COLONY EVENTS)

 

Plague - A disease has broken out in the colony causing people to die (be slain) at random. Colonists must build appropriate buildings or perish. Example - (Hospital, Doctors Office) 

 

Natural Disaster - An unseen natural disaster has damaged the town! 

 

War of Independence - Your mother country has come to remind you who you belong to. Gather your Militia and fight for your independence or suffer occupation.

 

(LATE COLONY EVENTS)

 

Expansion - With more colonists coming in by the day your city will need to expand into the wilderness.

 

Civil War - It seems your peers cannot agree on how to govern themselves and talks have devolved into all out civil war. Who will decide the future of your country? 

 

 

The idea for this RP is for the server to essentially combine "Tropico, Frontiers and Town" into one chronological and cohesive experience which I personally feel will be much more gratifying than any one of these modes are by themselves.

 

Not only will the players have a "somthing for everyone" type of game but also the satisfaction of having built their own town from scratch and experiencing all of the changes and events that transpire as they live their lives there.

 

Admins will also enjoy their time with a much higher need for interaction with the players, coming up with appropriate events and tasks and dictate the outcomes of these events and the breathing room to control the pace of the server itself.

 

I understand that this type of RP would require a reasonable amount time and manpower to see through to "completion" but hearing everyone's requests for an "evolution" type RP I feel like what I have presented is 100% doable and could be a really good contender for scratching that peoples itch for a longer more emersive, evolving, sandbox RP and hopefully yours aswell. 

 

Even if this would have to be implemented as full day event I fully believe this would be extremely popular and a lot of fun. 

  • Dab 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ this man has good ideas tho the RP name "colony" is already being in use, we could just overhaul it like the original frontiers. BUT I THINK PopaSemis idea should be in use

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2021 at 9:41 PM, PopaSemi said:

Colony-RP 

 

Game starts with all players on a empty map (grasslands, forest, desert, Winter, Island.) 

 

Initial spawn is Sappers and Partizan/Sailors. 

 

The Colony is set Tasks and Goals by the admin. Initially to build survival purposed buildings such as

(Individual Housing, Farms, Hunters Huts, Fisheries).

 

Colonists will be encouraged to build specific types of buildings related to certain technologies.

 

For class selection available.

(Staples = Cavalry, Barracks = Malitia).

 

Also to the Colonies core makeup as a functional town.

(PD = Allows a Police Force.

Community Centre = Allows Elections/Executions.

Mayors House = Allows Mayor, Lawmaking. 

Church = Allows Religion.

Doctors Office = Allows Surgeon).

 

All other buildings built by players can serve as purely RP related buildings such as 

(Gang Hideouts, Bridges, Taverns).

 

Throughout the server's lifetime the admin is in full control to experiment and have fun with the players by enforcing different events and activities relative to the Colonies timeline aswell as incorporating the outcome of these events (Positive or Negative) into the RP in a fluid fashion. 

 

To name some as an example. 

 

(EARLY COLONY EVENTS)

 

Native Attack - Savage Natives have assembled to drive foreign invaders from their land.

 

Food Shortage - A food shortage threatens the colonies inhabitants, Build more farms!

 

(MID COLONY EVENTS)

 

Plague - A disease has broken out in the colony causing people to die (be slain) at random. Colonists must build appropriate buildings or perish. Example - (Hospital, Doctors Office) 

 

Natural Disaster - An unseen natural disaster has damaged the town! 

 

War of Independence - Your mother country has come to remind you who you belong to. Gather your Militia and fight for your independence or suffer occupation.

 

(LATE COLONY EVENTS)

 

Expansion - With more colonists coming in by the day your city will need to expand into the wilderness.

 

Civil War - It seems your peers cannot agree on how to govern themselves and talks have devolved into all out civil war. Who will decide the future of your country? 

 

 

The idea for this RP is for the server to essentially combine "Tropico, Frontiers and Town" into one chronological and cohesive experience which I personally feel will be much more gratifying than any one of these modes are by themselves.

 

Not only will the players have a "somthing for everyone" type of game but also the satisfaction of having built their own town from scratch and experiencing all of the changes and events that transpire as they live their lives there.

 

Admins will also enjoy their time with a much higher need for interaction with the players, coming up with appropriate events and tasks and dictate the outcomes of these events and the breathing room to control the pace of the server itself.

 

I understand that this type of RP would require a reasonable amount time and manpower to see through to "completion" but hearing everyone's requests for an "evolution" type RP I feel like what I have presented is 100% doable and could be a really good contender for scratching that peoples itch for a longer more emersive, evolving, sandbox RP and hopefully yours aswell. 

 

Even if this would have to be implemented as full day event I fully believe this would be extremely popular and a lot of fun. 

great suggestions 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Class War RP on HMS Ranchtanic.

 

Loads of areas on ship for different factions (chefs, 3rd class, 2nd class, 1st class, engineers) and it could end up that different the different classes end up controlling different parts of the ship.

 

Could be a bit like frontiers but without all the unlocking arty cav etc.

 

Throw a couple of admin events (e.g. "boiler room leak, engineers must make a decision" or "thief among the 1st class, 1st class have to find out who it is).

  • Nice 1
  • Interesting 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sharpe RP

This RP is aimed to include multiple types of Battle RP together with medium/big pop. As an assistant to further the setting, the lore of the TV Series/Novels Sharpe may be used, which is why I refere to it as Sharpe RP.

1. The Retreat from La Corunna

Basic Lost Regiment RP. After you have been cut off from the main army at Corunna, you must find your way through the Spanish mountains into English hold territory. I suggest using a random Snow Forest large. Have UK go Rifles and France go Cavalry (no lancers though for balance)

2. The Battle of Talavera

Basic Battle RP, shift the balance slightly in favour of France but let the UK have the high ground. This may be done on Outlaws den. If you want to bring more variety, you can try to implement small numbers of cavalry or artillery, depending on the number of the players.

3. Siege of Badajoz

This is also a very generic RP. The British army is besieging the French occupied city of Badjoz, Leutnant Sharpe and his men have to try and find a way through the breach. You have the British storm any kind of castle. I suggest using the War/Peace map, but you can of course use any other castle.

4. Sharpes Company

This is going to be different. Basically, this is SWAT RP. Deserters of the army have captured 2 Officers wives and you have to try to get them out with a company of Rifles. I suggest using the Murder Mystery Mansion. Have the deserters go Russian Militia and the UK go Riflemen. To add some more spice into this, you can later have the French charge the Mansion, which the British then will have to defend. In this case change the factions and have a go. UK goes Rifles and France goes line inf.

5. Bordeaux

First, British Rifles and Marines will have to try and capture the Fortress at Arcachon. When that is done, switch the sides so that the UK spawns inside the fort. The British will have a small time to prepare defences, until an infantry Brigade of General Calvet attacks. You can try and simulate the numerical superiority with bots, or you just make this a normal battle. The French will try to storm the castle and retake it. Meanwhile, the British must hold the enemy of long enough for Calvet to realise that he is needed somewhere else and retreat. I suggest using the fort of cm 43.

6. Additional Notes

Of course, this is only an outline of what you might do with this RP. You can add or remove scenarios, depending on how the players seem to like it. You can also edit certain scenarios or add completely new ones, for example a little Waterloo battle at the end or a battle of Vitoria. Anyway, I’ll be working on 55 Tage in Peking now. I hope you can have fun with this one and feel free to add new ideas below this post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Btw this could probably also be turned in some kind of campaign, if anyone has the motivation to do that^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Machine Cultist Jan

Pistol Fight RP

The premise is very simple, both teams are Russia, everyone is a partisan. At round start, all weapons are to be removed, the admins are to then spawn a pistol with ammo, and a knife to all teams. Last team standing wins.

This RP works best with small concentrated maps, like Cisco's mansion, Murder Boat or Murder mystery.

Suggestions and critique is apricated, it's simple 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's an old Western/Officer RP which used to be played on NRP in the past sometimes, except the partisan and knife part. Quite fun for lower population

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pew Pew You're Dead

bank heist RP

1 robber to 5 civillians

robbers have to make sure hostages don't escape

if hostages escape they join police force to kill robbers.

robbers have to make off with a bunch of money or lose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright so hear me out, this needs to happen.

NARC RP: Two teams, both are the same faction (so you'll have country vs rebels). The team with the flag (Country) is the police narcotics team. The second team (Rebels) are drug smugglers. The NARC-otics (haha get it) team has to either kill the other team or capture the drug storehouse (zone marked by a flag or something). The smugglers/traffickers have to get the drugs (it can be any kind of "flag" or "bomb" type item carried from their spawnpoint) to the enemy base.

 

smugglers/traffickers should probably outnumber the officers but also be limited on class/weapons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got an RP idea: Quiet, traitor.

 

It is town, one will be the captain, and someone is chosen by the admin to be the traitor in secret, the traitor will need to kill the captain and escape to the forest.

  • Interesting 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Firedich said:

I got an RP idea: Quiet, traitor.

 

It is town, one will be the captain, and someone is chosen by the admin to be the traitor in secret, the traitor will need to kill the captain and escape to the forest.

You mean Assassin RP?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear friends, may I present to you:
Suspicious Imposter Roleplay

 

Location: Spaceship map (must be created)
Team 1: Imposters
Team 2: Crewmates
Premise: There are two teams, the crewmates and the imposters. The crewmates are assigned tasks, and they must go around the various parts of the spaceship completing their tasks. However, two imposters will randomly be selected. Their job is to kill all the crewmates without being caught. If a crewmate sees another player acting suspiciously (hereafter referred to as "sus" for the sake of brevity) then they can call an emergency meeting. When an emergency meeting is called, all players must vote to kick a player off the spaceship if they believe they're the imposter (hereafter referred to as "baka" for the sake of brevity). It is up to the sussy baka to cunningly deceive the crewmates so as to avoid being voted out by a majority vote. The sussy baka can even try to put the sus on a crewmate, for example. 
Victory conditions: All of team 1 dead, or number of team 2 players is equal to number of team 1 players
Custom skin idea: Give all the players different coloured spacesuits 

 

 

Hey guys, hope you like this idea! It took me a long time to think of, but I really think it could be quite fun. If I had the skills to make a game, I'd probably even make a separate, standalone game for it called "Imposters Among Us" or something. But I don't have those skills :p so I'll settle for pitching the idea as a Noah's Arc Roleplay Centre roleplay instead!



Yours sincerely, 
Florian
Head of Head Admins

  • Interesting 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Suppolulium

Finance/business/capitalism RP

 

Players start businesses, for example a factory, store, farm, and hire other players as workers. The admin(s) work as a kind of bank, from which businesses can take loans and other money related matters.

The businesses can interact with each other, for example a factory orders goods from for example farms and so on, the possible transport companies deliver said things and get paid, then the factory makes for example food from the farm's goods and the store orders the produced goods and then the transport company delivers them and gets paid.

The players also need a place to live and food. The map would ideally have a town of some kind and room for the businesses to build their facilities. The workers get paid by the owner of the business, and with the money they can buy food and what not from the stores. Construction requires building materials from for example forestry companies. 

This RP would obviously be massive and require lots of players and maybe multiple admins, so the RP can be scaled down by removing smaller companies like transport, forestry and so on and also remove the need for material for construction. The bank system can also be simplified. 

This idea can be modified a lot and also might need to be refined, but this would be a good RP because i said so. 

 

~Suppolulium Sumplolumpsson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...