Jump to content

New RP Ideas for NARC


gay-at-arms
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dune Rp

Team 1: Governors Forces
Team 2: Fremen + Worm

Classes:
Team 1: Russian Militia
Team 2: Russian Commander

At the start of the Rp both teams inventory should be cleared. Team 1 will then receive knives + shovels while Team 2 will receive Cossacks knives

Premise: Team 1 has two objectives, the first to maintain control of their city throughout the roleplay and the second is harvest enough spice to meet spice quotas. Team 1 will collect spice by destroying patches of earthwork throughout the map using shovels and then return to their city to deposit the spice. If Team 1 manages to deposit a shipment of spice they'll be rewarded with reinforcements. The Fremen will be a fraction of the size of team 1 and should use their superior speed to harass team 1 and protect the spice reserves. Both Teams will ofc be given leaders at the beginning of the roleplay and will have to follow their leaders orders. The worm role should be given to an admin/assistant and they'll ride a admin horse and their job will be to attack anyone on team 1 who isn't on rocky terrain. The worm shouldn't really use the full speed of the admin horse and should kill by running over people with the admin horse. They also should circle around future victims a couple times to give them warning and a chance to run before attacking.

Also the movie sucked dick. Don't watch it.

  • Interesting 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BABY

Night King RP

 

Very similar to Alamo but instead of being in a fort, it is a random snowy forest map with some fog. Players have to hold off waves of bots (undead).

Does sound like Lost Regiment but means players don't have to change teams after dying, could make for a more dynamic version of alamo.

One person could go on the bot's team with limited smoke grenades (since they lag stuff out) to represent the night king from Game of Thrones bringing a snowstorm with him.

 

Could be good for lower/mid pop, could also work with larger pop, can just change the numbers of bots. Best to keep it medieval.

  • Interesting 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Patol
13 minutes ago, BABY said:

Night King RP

 

Very similar to Alamo but instead of being in a fort, it is a random snowy forest map with some fog. Players have to hold off waves of bots (undead).

Does sound like Lost Regiment but means players don't have to change teams after dying, could make for a more dynamic version of alamo.

One person could go on the bot's team with limited smoke grenades (since they lag stuff out) to represent the night king from Game of Thrones bringing a snowstorm with him.

 

Could be good for lower/mid pop, could also work with larger pop, can just change the numbers of bots. Best to keep it medieval.


Sounds better than Alamo RP

  • Nice 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pew Pew You're Dead
On 8/4/2022 at 6:35 PM, BABY said:

Night King RP

 

Very similar to Alamo but instead of being in a fort, it is a random snowy forest map with some fog. Players have to hold off waves of bots (undead).

Does sound like Lost Regiment but means players don't have to change teams after dying, could make for a more dynamic version of alamo.

One person could go on the bot's team with limited smoke grenades (since they lag stuff out) to represent the night king from Game of Thrones bringing a snowstorm with him.

 

Could be good for lower/mid pop, could also work with larger pop, can just change the numbers of bots. Best to keep it medieval.

if someone would do the navmesh i could make the map (idk how ai navmesh works)

  • Nice 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Generalissimus Kenway

I've an idea for another KNRP-esque gamemode to serve as a buffer between actual RPs, so as to let the RDMers unleash their rage; A team deathmatch mode, as such:


984067108_KenwayPirateRP.PNG.d92fb20cb0090ec2bafcc80b203fb8a8.PNG


But I'll never have time to make this Kenway Pirate RP™ map - so I, here, leave that to my fellow NARCoids...
 

I picture some sort of island with 1 or more treasure chests and camping would have to be limited somehow.

IDK, I just have this basic idea, and idk if you want any more non-RPs but anyway, cba to think about it any more, leaving this here for the forum karma, at least :SpurdoSmug:

  • Nice 1
  • Hot 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr.Edward

I also got an idea it a map suggestion Build the rock of cashel cathedral for like (Viking raid rp) (church/Holy rp it could also have a small town below the hill the cathedral sits on so a town/cathedral mixed rp And also wall D75DEB98-69FF-420D-90F9-BDA569DCE852.thumb.jpeg.47d22d4f22d9eba7d7ec1e71dd943799.jpegpaint etc etc I think this would be gud for rp a like 1-210 medieval hardcore or town rp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pew Pew You're Dead
On 8/26/2022 at 2:35 PM, Mr.Edward said:

I also got an idea it a map suggestion Build the rock of cashel cathedral for like (Viking raid rp) (church/Holy rp it could also have a small town below the hill the cathedral sits on so a town/cathedral mixed rp And also wall D75DEB98-69FF-420D-90F9-BDA569DCE852.thumb.jpeg.47d22d4f22d9eba7d7ec1e71dd943799.jpegpaint etc etc I think this would be gud for rp a like 1-210 medieval hardcore or town rp

have you got a wikipedia article or more images for it so we can see what it looks like, it gave me an idea for a new map (my old ruined castle island town RP map got deleted sadge)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr.Edward
On 8/30/2022 at 6:08 PM, Pew Pew You're Dead said:

have you got a wikipedia article or more images for it so we can see what it looks like, it gave me an idea for a new map (my old ruined castle island town RP map got deleted sadge)

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiqn_afsPj5AhUDYsAKHRUKCi4QFnoECGMQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.m.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FRock_of_Cashel&usg=AOvVaw3j-djnEZ_wdMCzjvNuhe_K HERE YOUR PAGE G

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...